Pacers/Hawks ESPN Live Chat Tonight at 7:00
Time to play ball.
While watching the game, I’ll also be chatting over on ESPN.com along with some actual ESPN NBA experts and some other TrueHoop bloggers who will be discussing all of tonight’s games. Stop by at 7:00 sharp and ask some Pacers questions.
Considering you’re here, you are presumably aware of the Sekou Smith Q&A we posted this morning, but for those of you who have already read that and still need more season opener preview action, check the following previews:
- “Danny Granger Might Play” says Mike Wells.
- Cornrows talks season opener and opens tonight’s game thread.
- Sekou offers some more insight on his Hawks Blog.
- Conrad Brunner put together an official Pacers.com preview for the opener.
- The Hawks TrueHoop affiliate Hoopinion weighs in.
- Peachtree Hoops previews the evening and opens the game thread.
- Tom Lewis also drops some links at Cornrows.
- ESPN offers some pre-game reportage.
Last night was a great way to kick off the season. (Did you see Gilbert Arenas? Hibachi is back.) But tonight belongs to the Pacers. And I, for one, am amped.
Let’s hope Danny plays. He’s still a game-time decision. But according to his latest tweet (around 3 pm EST), Wells sounds confident that Granger will be on the court:
@Wells22 @JPMonay24 Knowing Granger, the only way he doesn’t play is he can’t move and feels like he’ll hurt the team by playing.
C’mon, Danny. Lace em up.
With all due respect to Richard Jefferson, Mike Bibby might have the worst tattoo in the NBA.