Two Guys Say Solomon Jones Is One of the Worst 18 Players in The NBA
In today’s The Works (the best recurring NBA column there is), Bethlehem Shoals and Eric Freeman attempt to name the worst players in the NBA. Surprisingly, in the sense that I’m surprised the would remember he exists, they included the Solomon Jones.
13. Solomon Jones, Indiana Pacers (BS)
BS: I kind of used to think he was going to be good. He was for a quarter in 2007.
EF: It was a wonderful moment.
Not quite as brutal as the Sheldon Williams entry, but not altogether off base either.
- The Pacers’ Recent Past & Near Future: Part 4, How the Other Guys Performed
- UPDATE: Larry Bird on Failed Trade: Deal Pulled Off the Table with Two Minutes to Go
- Game #54 Recap: Pacers Lose in an OT They Didn’t Even Deserve to Play In in the First Place
- Tyler Hansbrough to Start? Jim O’Brien Insinuates As Much in His Now-Typical, Antagonistic Tone